Thursday, April 24, 2008

Really...what's it all about?

The SHOES of course! How could I resist these adorable vintagey styled shoes? Even better...I bought them for an amazing $30! Okay...so they're not exactly everyday comfy shoes but they are perfect for wow factor on a special date with hubby. I call them my "kitten" shoes. They needed their own wardrobe so I've been busily sewing away.

Polka dot circle skirt. I'm thinking this blouse to go with it.





I have been affectionately calling these dresses my "fruit salad dresses." I am looking for more fruit fabrics so I can have a collection. These are made up in cotton...drats...I detest ironing. So, I am searching for a poly/cotton fruit fabric. Not easy to find nice prints in poly/cotton. I will explain where I got this adorable vintage plus size pattern in an upcoming post.

Well, this is my 99th post and my next post will be for the giveaway. I am going to be away from my computer for the next couple of weeks. I will try to get the post done tonight and will do the drawing on May 11th...my 36th birthday and Mother's Day.



No comments: