Sunday, June 28, 2009

Focus?



where are you??? My sewing room is in desperate need of organization. I have half of it pulled into the living room. The other half is crammed on one side of the sewing room so Hubs could put in some mammoth cabinets...thanks Babe! Hubs even took the kids boating and fishing today so I could work on getting everything back in the room. Sigh, here I sit without focus. I think I'm overwhelmed with the 16 gigantic tubs of fabric, the 3 equally enormous tubs of patterns, yarn, scrap booking stuffs, trims, zippers, etc.


I'm itching to do the Winona sew-along Nancy has started on Fledge. Those goodies above are earmarked for some funky Winonas for Baby.
okay, okay....getting off my duff to actually start. Happy Sunday everybody.


1 comment:

kboyer3 said...

Okay, I just checked out your link to those pants, and I am willing to come HELP YOU CLEAN for a pair (or two as the case need be) of those! OMG! Can't wait to see your fantabulous version of these! Get to cleaning and sewing woman! (And oh yes, Happy Sunday to you as well)