Wednesday, July 23, 2008

so little time...so many things

Hi blogworld. Sorry to be gone so long. Summer is flying by and I can hardly catch my breath. Here's a review of the last two weeks in pictures...

Jumps attempted...


cookies eaten...




craft show items sewn...




Cousin Camp '08 accomplished and children returned to families...




cantering accomplished...



beaches combed w/ Grandma...


Soccer balls chased...



and recovered...



trail rides taken...



Plus colts, puppies and kittens to be adored!





Hoping things will slow down a bit by fall so I can pick up blogging regularly. I have much fabric to share (some awesome stuff direct from Japan via one very considerate lifelong friend...Thanks Jen!)

4 comments:

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

A full schedule... what a perfect post, so full of the hustle and bustle that makes the days fill up, then pass quickly. Enjoy!

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

I am trying to not say a thing about those kittens, because they make me weak in the knees...
must. look. away. too. precious.

Anonymous said...

It's nice to meet another bushy-browed hs'ing mom of three. ;-) I love the pictures of your summer. Fantastic photos! I wish mine turned out that well. My older dd would be sooooo jealous of the opporunity to be around horses. She loves them.

The Valdes Family said...

Wow, Missy! You all have sure been busy....you have created beautiful memories! I miss chatting with you and Loral! I'm glad everyone is doing well!

BIG smooches and hugs!