Monday, September 17, 2007

Hobbit House


The kids and Ken built a really neat fort yesterday that reminds me of a hobbit house. It is very round and squat. It brought back wonderful memories of when I was about d8's age...Loral, our cousin Bonnie and I built a teepee in the woods behind our Gran and Paw's house. That thing stood for at least 12 years. I hope our littles have as much fun in their fort as we did.


What's Cookin'?



Rosemary and Garlic turkey cutlets, dill redskins and cuke/tomato/feta salad. The rosemary dish is one of my favorites and you can use chicken or turkey.

Rosemary Dish

Preheat oven to 400

1/4 cup red wine vinegar

1 small onion chopped

1 TB chopped fresh rosemary

1 TB olive oil

1 TB Dijon mustard

2 garlic cloves, minced

combine ingredients and spread over meat....bake for about 45 minutes or until done. Voila!

No comments: