Sunday, October 21, 2007

Costume woes...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I finally finished a costume project for a friend. I needed to make a Felicity costume and bonnet. I was short about a yard of fabric but I used my super duper sewing powers to pull it off. Naw, no powers, I just eliminated one of the skirt panels ~ used 1/4" seam allowances and did some creative pattern cutting. I think it turned out really sweet. I hope she likes it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Jedi was so proud of himself...he has learned how to work the clips on his overalls. Just in time for them to be too small and pass down to Baby. ;-)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Julie said...

Well done on the dress and bonnet. And huzzah to the Jedi for getting those clips done himself. Are you a Star Wars family too?

Marmadaisy said...

Wow! Those are amazing - you have done a brilliant job. And I love your pictures, I wish mine looked so professional (except I only have a little dinky camera not a proper grown-up one)