Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Sis!

Growing up I disliked having my birthday be one day apart from my sister's birthday. We always shared a cake, party and even received the same presents (also on Christmas) It's a running joke that we have to open our presents at the same time so we don't ruin the surprise for the other sister.

As an adult, I love having our birthdays so close. It's special. We're special.
My sister, Loral, always has sound advice, a soft shoulder and a kind word (not to mention delicious baked goods.) I love my sis very much and hope her day is filled with the things she loves most.


p.s. I will be holding the drawing this afternoon...sorry for the delay...we got home from vacation a day later than I anticipated.

3 comments:

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

Uh... mmm... gee, so by deduction, may I assume you are having a birthday too, or have I missed it by 1 day?!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope it was, or will be, spectacular.

Anonymous said...

Thanks sis! I'm so glad you're home and a Happy Belated Birthday to you!! Yep, it was yesterday :)-

YayaOrchid said...

Happy, happy birthday! To the both of you! Wishing you the best and even more closeness as the years go by.