Wednesday, May 28, 2008

W.I.P. ~ living room


I recently received my order of Drawing Room fabric by Anna Maria Horner. STUNNING. It is her new home dec. line. I am in love with it. I originally thought I'd make a skirt with the bird print but I decided my living room needed some bright colors so I put some on a 3'x4' canvas... voila! It is rather busy but my living room is fairly large...20' x 28' with cathedral ceilings and a huge barn shaped wall that is painted, yep you guessed it, barn red! I've been thinking that might not have been the best color for the wall. Every picture I take in that room has a pink tone. Live and learn.

Other news: Farmgirl starts riding lessons with a new instructor today. We're super excited. New lessons are less than half what last summers were and in a better facility...downside, it's 45 minutes away. Driving long distances is pretty much the norm up here in the sticks. Jedi has a check up tomorrow. He's been exhibited some symptoms of Type1 diabetes so he'll be tested for that. I'm really optimistic that it'll be negative but please lift him in prayer if you are so inclined.

1 comment:

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

Certainly I will pray for Jedi.

And the fabric on canvas looks beautiful.