Sunday, November 18, 2007

50th and a prize!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I have been anxiously anticipating my upcoming 50th post so I could hold a drawing. I just love giving presents. To be "put in the hat" simply leave a comment (if you're shy, just your name will get you entered) on any posts from now until Saturday the 24th. I will throw everybody's name in a hat and Baby will draw the lucky winner. "What will be the prize?" you ask? I promise it'll be lovely and handcrafted.

A sincere thanks to everybody who takes time out of their day to read what's ahappenin' around my little spot on the world.

5 comments:

kboyer3 said...

What fun Meems! You've been bookmarked on my computer! Of course, your blog makes mine look truly sad sad sad....which is okay...I think you are the only one who reads it! tee hee...

Krista

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

Congratulations on 50 posts! I am glad to have discovered Spring Bean Things, so please Blog-On!

Julie said...

Pick me! Pick me!! :::arm raised and annoyingly waving at you:::

Congrats on making 50. Hope you have many more to come.

Anonymous said...

For the record i do read my sister's blog, an yours too and another friend's. Good luck on the knitting and Pick me Baby! I just ordered Bella and i matching tye dye shirts from the lady who made Laurels dress. Can't wait to get them of course i wanted to also buy the kitty outfit and oh one of everything for Henry (that is the new baby). Happy Thanksgiving and pick me baby!~

Pam said...

Me, me! I love everything you make! MWAH!