Tuesday, June 05, 2007




How completely awesome is the back of this stand up collar???






This was a trial run of the bottom vintage pattern on the previous blog entry. From the box pleated bodice, gathered shoulder and kimono sleeves this pattern receives an A+. The details are hard to see in my poor photos but I will take better ones when I make the pattern up in the fabrics below....yummy! A friend, Jess of Jogee Designs has made me some awesome hairsticks to which I'm so excited to wear this summer.








2 comments:

livebird said...

My wordy lordy, even your toile is beautifully made in splendid fabric! That's just classy.

Missy said...

Thanks so much! I was lucky enough to grab up several bolts of Moda fabric at our local Salvation Army after a local store went out of business and donated their extras. Lucky me :-)