Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Sleeping Babes




We've had a bout with some kind of virus this weekend. Poor D2 had a 104 temp. She must've been feeling very poorly to be this close to her brother. Even in their sleep they usually don't like to be touching each other. We're recovering now and I am feeling motivated to get some much needed sewing projects done. First on the list is this embroidered piece I'm going to make into a girls jumper...



Then I need to get a couple of swaps sent out. I received my first swap package today and it was like Christmas. It was a lovely box stuffed full of mini's from a sweet woman named Roberta...




1 comment:

Julie said...

I can't figure out how to email you a response to your question on my blog, so I'm responding to your blog, lol. Does that make sense?

I am partly Scottish, but the main reason my son noticed the Scottish flag is because we are going to Scotland in August. My oldest son is in an under-18 bagpipe band and they are competing in the World Bagpipe Championships. The son who commented about the flag did a school report on Scotland. (We were smart to tie the two together, don't you think?)

I don't know of any tutorials for making kilts. We get them through the band (my dh marches with a different band). In a pinch, I've made little ones from girls' skirts though.