Thursday, June 21, 2007

Thrift Treasures

An afternoon of thrifting paid off...a bunch of loot for $10. Not pictured but included in my total was a traveling cake tin...fab

Buttericks The Art of Dressmaking has wonderful flapper girl graphics. Plus some great tips on the building of a long coat.


This 1957 project book is simply delightful with it's crepe paper costumes and happy graphics.


I was giggling when I found this vintage apron. Washed it up and gave it a good press...no stains, holes or raveling! I'd say it's from the 40's or 50's. It's going to my oldest daughter after I trace it off to make more aprons. It's just a tad too small across the bust for me. I also prefer my aprons longer. I can see D8 and myself baking a pie in our new aprons.



Isn't that just a great back to an apron. LOVE the button

No comments: