Monday, August 27, 2007

Painting and Bruchetta


Bruchetta Pizza
1 pc bacon, chopped
2 TBS premade bruchetta sauce
1 small tomato, diced
5 green olives, chopped
handfull of sliced red onion
1/4 cup feta cheese
1 flat out multi grain bread
Combine first 5 ingredients, spread over flat out ( I prefer to toast my bread first to make it extra crispy) Crumble feta on top. Bake at 450 until feta is soft and onions soften...approx. 8 minutes.


sigh...can girls develop angst at the tender age of 8??? Poor d8 has been wanting to paint all day but wasn't allowed due to me having a customer come for a wedding gown fitting just before dinner. Paint, white wedding gown...not a good mix. I could just see paint making it's way into the dining room where I do fittings. Well, you'd think I had told d8 she would be locked in a box the rest of her life. She has been moping all day. Perhaps we'll take a day this weekend for just me and her. Maybe that'll lift her spirits.


exercised today...30 mins on the treadmill. Sweet dh left out knee supports for me...Thanks babe!

1 comment:

kboyer3 said...

Mmmmm Missy....looks yummy! Good job on the working out. I am proud of you!

Krista